Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Web 2.0 Awards

There are so many progressive and helpful sites that win Web 2.0 awards. One site that I thought was interesting was Livemocha.com. It provides its users a way to learn another language at their own pace on your own and with a learning community all around the world. I instantly thought of my friend Steve who is going to Korea to learn the language and culture. Although that will be a priceless experience for him, a site like Livemoch.com provides someone who cannot afford to go overseas, or does not have the time, the chance to learn a language and communicate with people from all around the world.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool list of sites!! I had a good time just looking through the list. I found it easy to work through since they were categorized. Now I realize I have no idea what to do with a computer. I probably use like 10% of its full abilities. Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete