Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Google docs

Wow, this is really like having Microsoft Office on the internet. Its even easier to use. I am already a huge fan of google and its programs and applications. Google Docs is Email meets Office. In my professional career I would use this to write day to day documents and share memos. As a physical education instructor and athletic coach, I could use the presentation feature to lead my lesson plans, new game strategies, and scouting reports. I could use the spread sheet feature to organize my student's progress in the classroom and to chart statistical categories in the game of basketball for my players.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like the internet is making things in life so much eaiser....You are so right about google docs comparing it to Microsoft word. Like I had said in a conversation with another classmate, the whole compatibility issue seems to have been resolved amongst computers. This is a refreshing site to come across.

    ReplyDelete